Punting Tour Guide
Living Wage Employer Status (Winter)
Full and Part Time Positions Available
28 Days Annual Leave Pro Rata
Tour Guide Job Description
We’re looking for an enthusiastic employee to join our team as a River Tour Guide.
We will support your development with ongoing training within your role.
Our employees have the chance to experience and develop a wide range of new skillsets, from public speaking and sales to customer service.
Experience is not needed as full training will be given to all successful applicants.
What do we expect?
- A first-class customer experience focus
- Continued keenness in development to create informative and entertaining tours
- Maintenance of a safe working environment and practices across work locations
What makes the best River Tour Guide?
- Being friendly and approachable with fantastic communication skills
- Having a passion for knowledge and storytelling
- Being confident and enthusiastic about providing the best customer service
- Enjoying being physically active and the outdoors
What’s the package?
- We offer highly competitive pay at a fixed rate per tour
- Empowering sales commission
- Flexible hours
- Based at Cambridge city centre locations
We are a small, dynamic punting company. Our focus as a luxury brand is to offer the best tour experience with exceptional customer service.
We’re innovative and have been awarded our VisitEngland Rose Marque, become No.1 on TripAdvisor and become the first punting with an alcohol licence. We’ve recently been awarded the Best Told Story accolade for our tours.
We’re proud of our status as one of Cambridge’s few living wage employers.