Salary: Living Wage Employer
Type: Full and Part Time Available
We’re looking for enthusiastic employees to join us as Bookings Cashiers.
We will support your development with ongoing training within your role. Our employees have the chance to experience and develop a wide range of new skillsets focused on outstanding customer service.
Experience is not needed as full training will be given to all successful applicants.
What do we expect?
- First-class customer experience focus
- Smooth and efficient running of the Bookings Desk
- Fantastic accuracy with money handling
What makes the best Bookings Cashier?
- Being friendly and approachable with fantastic communication skills
- Passion for providing the best customer service
- Being organised and proactive with great time-keeping skills
- A confident and effective technique for sales
- Being physically active and enjoying the outdoors
What’s the package?
- We offer highly competitive pay at a fixed rate per tour
- Empowering sales commission
- Flexible hours
- Based at Cambridge city centre locations
We are a small, dynamic punting company. Our focus as a luxury brand is to offer exceptional customer service.
We’re innovative and have been awarded our VisitEngland Quality Rose Marque, become No.1 on TripAdvisor and become the first punting with an alcohol licence. We’ve just celebrated our second birthday and as we start our third year, we’ve achieved our status as one of Cambridge’s few living wage employers.